Welcome to Silver Ridge
At Silver Ridge, we focus on making the admissions process as efficient and convenient as possible. We work with you to ensure that we can provide the care and attention you need by starting with a brief, confidential assessment.
The Silver Ridge admissions process serves those who need to retreat discreetly from their daily lives. Here, we provide the perfect setting to focus on the addictions compromising your relationships, your future, and your legacy.
There is no commitment required to speak with a Silver Ridge admissions specialist about your treatment options.
Our expert admissions team is available 24/7 and can be reached at (855) 945-7788.
Please Come Prepared
When you call our admissions team, you will be asked if you are looking into treatment for yourself or someone else. We will also ask about your insurance/benefits information. Accepted insurance plans can be found here.
Our staff are not permitted to access client debit or credit cards, so we ask that clients come to treatment with $50.00 in cash or pre-paid Visa cards. The cash or pre-paid Visa cards allow our staff to make trips to the store for necessities like medications or personal hygiene items.
We recommend bringing the following items:
- Clothing needed for seven days
- Prescription medication in the original prescription bottle with a matching label
- Personal hygiene items, such as shampoo and conditioner, soap, shaving supplies, toothbrush and toothpaste, dental floss, and deodorant
- $50.00 in cash or pre-paid Visa cards
Silver Ridge will provide all fundamental necessities, including:
- Three meals per day, snacks, and beverages
- Bed linens, blankets, pillows, and towels
- Laundry facilities with detergent
For financing assistance, we recommend Prosper Healthcare Lending, the premier financing company in the healthcare industry.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending: